Simcere Pharmaceutical Group
Please contact Sales at: (212) 520-2765 or email [email protected]
Latest From Simcere Pharmaceutical Group
Confidence in growing in-house commercial capabilities has recently prompted several Chinese pharmas, including Simcere and 3SBio, to focus on obtaining domestic rights to novel drug assets developed by other China-based biotechs, rather than pursuing international deals.
Simcere, Hengrui, and Zai Lab are among the first Chinese pharma firms to report various forms of impact from the gathering storm of a national anti-corruption campaign launched in July in the healthcare and pharma sectors.
Sosei Heptares' acquisition of Idorsia's ex-China APAC operations will give the Japan-UK group ready-made independent development and commercialization capabilities in Japan, accelerating by "five to 10 years" its goals in its home market, its CEO tells Scrip. The deal also brings a marketed drug and options to selected Idorsia pipeline assets.
The Spanish group has been fairly quiet on the dealmaking front of late but the proceeds of a significant capital raise have been earmarked to help “swiftly execute inorganic growth opportunities.”
- Generic Drugs
- OTC, Consumer
- Large Molecule
- Other Names / Subsidiaries
- Jilin Boda Pharmaceutical Co., Ltd.
- Master Luck Corporation Limited
- Jiangsu Simcere Pharmaceutical R&D Co., Ltd.
- Jiangsu Yanshen Biological Technology Stock Co., Ltd.
- Nanjing Tung Chit Pharmaceutical Co., Ltd.
- Shandong Simcere Medgenn Bio-Pharmaceutical Co. Ltd.
- Wuhu Zhong Ren Pharmaceutical Co. Ltd.
- Xiangao Investment Company Ltd.
- Yantai Medgenn Co. Ltd.
- Jiangsu Simcere Pharmaceutical Co., Ltd.
All set! This article has been sent to email@example.com.
All fields are required. For multiple recipients, separate email addresses with a semicolon.