Please contact Sales at: (212) 520-2765 or email [email protected]
Latest From Viatris Inc.
“A lot of companies are hurting because of the higher interest rates,” one major CEO observed recently, summing up a year which saw little headline-grabbing news on the M&A front for generic and biosimilar sponsors.
In a year that has seen significant changes throughout the generics and biosimilars industry ranking, the top 10 has welcomed two Indian off-patent leaders. Meanwhile, companies lower down our ranking have enjoyed mixed fortunes, leading to a number of significant movements in this year’s Generics Bulletin Top 50.
The Swedish biotech's hopes of advancing cobitolimod lie in tatters after a Phase III study of the TLR9 agonist proved futile.
The UK big pharma gets a first-in-class approval in breast cancer, but a challenger is emerging.
- Generic Drugs
- Other Names / Subsidiaries
- Acton Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
- Agila, Bioniche Pharma Holdings Limited
- Alaven Pharmaceutical, LLC
- Antula Healthcare AB
- Dow B. Hickham
- Dow Hickam Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
- Famy Life Sciences
- Generics (UK) Ltd.
- Jai Pharma
- Madaus Pharma
- Meda AB
- Meda Pharmaceuticals Inc.
- Mylan Inc.
- Mylan Laboratories Limited (formerly Matrix Laboratories Limited)
- Mylan Specialty (formerly Dey Pharma L.P.)
- Rottapharm Madaus
- Mylan Technologies, Inc.
- Oyster Point Pharma, Inc.
- UDL Laboratories
- Viatris Inc.
All set! This article has been sent to firstname.lastname@example.org.
All fields are required. For multiple recipients, separate email addresses with a semicolon.