Podcast: The Realities Of Real-World Evidence
In this special podcast, Medtech Insight managing editor Elizabeth Orr talks to consultant Steve Silverman about the FDA’s current position on real-world evidence and real-world data, as well as how manufacturers can best put the evidence types to use.
- Stakeholders Give FDA An Earful; Poor Communication, Recall Inefficiency, Patients At Risk
- Industry Veteran Lands At NESTcc
- Digital Health Technologies In Clinical Studies Come With Practical Challenges
- Call For Globally “Streamlined, Harmonized And Flexible Approach” To Real World Evidence
- FDA Asks For Input On Best Ways To Support Premarket Use Of Real-World Evidence
- FDA Sets Its Sights On AI And Big Data For Medical Device Innovation
Our other podcasts are available on the Pharma Intelligence channel on Apple Podcasts, Google Podcasts, SoundCloud and TuneIn - also now on Spotify Podcasts - and via smart speakers if one of these platforms has been set up as your default podcast provider.